- Selected ESG Publications:
- Author Ethical Investors and Consumers in Cultural History (MPRA April 2013)
- Writer A new Pension Dimension, Public Service Review: (issue 19, November 2011)
- Editor/Writer ‘Responsible Business: Sustainable Pension,’ UKSIF (London August 2011)
- When will the value of a Bangladeshi life go up?
- Road from Rana Plaza 2016
- Author ‘Acting Responsibly,’ Pensions Insight (London May 2011)
- Co-Writer, World Review (with Bendell/Wettstein), Journal of Corporate Citizenship, (Greenleaf 2008/9)
- The State of Responsible Business (EIRIS London 2007)
- Long term responsible investment, Performance Measurement and Client Reporting Review (Osney, London 2009/10)
- Chapter writer for The World Guide to CSR (Greenleaf, 2010)
- Islamic Finance: Issues and Opportunities (EIRIS 2004)
- Contributor: Investing in Risk – conflict risk, markets and the bottom line (UNEP Finance Initiative/ISD, Geneva, 2003)
My experience in Ethical Business, Investment and Trade includes over 11 years at EIRIS(now Vigeo Eiris), serving on the Board of the London Pension Funds Authority as an advisor on human rights and responsible investment issues between 2001-2010. and senior roles at Ethical Trading Initiative and UKSIF. Since 2017, I have been on the judging panel for Investment Week’s annual Sustainable & ESG Investment Awards.