Advice, research and strategic guidance available on all aspects of Corporate Sustainability, ESG and responsible investment.
Board and governance advisory consulting /Writing/Speaking/Conference Chair and Trustee training.
- Bespoke seminars for Board/senior staff
- Communications advice
- ESG activism for shareholders, unions and NGOs
- Expert drafting and manual writing
- Future planing/scenario building
- Social auditing and stakeholder facilitation
- Vetting senior staff and strategy
Confidentiality, Independence and Integrity assured
– To find out more , get in touch via Linkedin or gmail alamniaz [at] http://www.linkedin.com/pub/niaz-alam/11/653/a32
By background I am a qualified Solicitor who has worked on ethical investment and corporate sustainability issues since 1992.
- Non-executive director on Board of London Pensions Fund Authority 2001-2010.
- A qualified Solicitor and experienced trustee
- Independent adviser on responsible investment and shareholder ESG activism.
- Writer, speaker and trainer.
- Past management roles include Chief Operating Officer at UKSIF, Deputy Director at Ethical Trading Initiative and Head of Social Issues at EIRIS
- Hon. Secretary, Foreign Press Association London 2018 and 2019.
I prioritise my time around being a family carer and am open to new projects/portfolio roles on a part time basis. Thank you for reading, do feel free to get in touch, Niaz Alam